Every worship service at St. John's is now available in person and online. Please review the precautions below for worship or any other in-person event at St. John's.
While we we cannot eliminate all risk of COVID exposure during the current pandemic, our church council and staff have developed a plan in consultation with several medical professionals within our congregation and current local and CDC guidelines to make our in-person services and other events as safe as possible. Precautions include:
- Asking those who are not feeling well, have tested positive for COVID, or have come in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID, to worship online
- Encouraging those who are considered high risk or are otherwise uncomfortable to continue worshiping online
- Sanitizing stations are available throughout the building
- Those who are fully vaccinated no longer need to wear a mask or maintain physical distancing
- Coffee or treats will be offered according to current health department guidelines
- Additional cleaning each week before, during and after all services. Custodial staff have been hired to be on site during Sunday worship.
- If anyone attends a worship service or event at St. John's and later tests positive for COVID, please reach out to our staff if you need assistance with contract tracing. We will never share any personal information about any person who has tested positive to protect their privacy.
Click below to read our past updates on COVID-19, our church's response, and ways you can receive support or get involved in serving others. Please follow us on Facebook
, click here to join our mailing list
, to receive the latest updates as they are made available.
Please call 262-723-2901 or e-mail email@example.com
if you have questions or have a need.
- May 15, 2021 - COVID Update
- October 9 - In Person Worship Announcement
- August 14- 8:00am In Person Worship Announcement
- June 4- Outdoor Worship Announcement
- May 14 - Important Update from Pastor Tom
- March 25 - "Safer at Home" Update from Pastor Tom
- March 16 - COVID-19 Update from Pastor Tom
- March 13 - COVID-19 Update from Pastor Tom